Icy Vintage is Canada’s leading vintage retailer. Since 2016, we've been committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible while shopping online. We offer the best in vintage sportswear, designer, and accessories for men and women. The combination of sportswear and designer is what makes us unique.
Our warehouse is looking for an E-Commerce Apparel Associate with eCommerce fulfilment and customer service experience to help with day-to-day operations. This position's key responsibilities include processing online orders from beginning to end, dealing with customers, cooperating with warehouse management, keeping precise records, and doing all activities accurately and professionally.
- Performing a pick, pack, and ship checklist for each order to assure accuracy.
- Professionally responding to and following up on consumer inquiries by email, phone, and social media.
- Be the first point of contact for Customer Service for order tracking, damage claims, and carrier issues.
- Working at our service desk as part of a team to assist customers includes answering general customer inquiries, accepting customer calls, managing the cash register, and assisting customers with product returns.
- Check inventory, look up orders, and contact customers when product is ready for pick-up using computer terminals and/or a Icy Vintage portable phone.
- Some order processing, sales, retail, and customer service expertise is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Computer literate with MS Office Suite and email proficiency.
- Effective problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- To communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and in person, you must have a strong command of the English language.
- 1-3 years of similar experience (an asset)
- Class 5 Drivers License valid in Canada. Must be able to deliver shipments to our fulfillment partner.
Why work at Icy?
- Our progressive environment provides competitive wages.
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Discounts on products we sell and complimentary merchandise.
- Experience with cutting edge e-commerce technology.
We want to hear from you if you're looking for an exciting job with a world-class team. To learn more about the exciting world of vintage, please visit our website at wearicy.com and our Instagram page, @wearicy.
To apply, send your resume and CV to email@example.com. Please include your desired role in the e-mail subject line.