Icy Vintage is Canada’s leading vintage retailer. Since 2016, we've been committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible while shopping online. We offer the best in vintage sportswear, designer, and accessories for men and women. The combination of sportswear and designer is what makes us unique.
Icy Vintage is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to develop engaging graphic images and videos across a variety of media.
Minimum of 2-3 years experience.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, MS Office, etc.
- Established portfolio of published work and/or examples of completed work.
- Interest in vintage & sustainable fashion.
Key Job Functions
- Strong sense of design, composition, and typography within the fashion space.
- Conceptualizing, designing and presenting original artwork concepts.
- Design a variety of materials for emails, posters, banners, flyers, trade shows, ads, style guides, logos, illustrations and social media content.
- Copy-writing skills are an asset.
- Ensure design quality, consistency, and delivery by project deadlines
- Adhere to corporate health and safety policies to contribute to a safe environment.
- Some order processing, sales, retail, and customer service expertise is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Computer literate with MS Office Suite and email proficiency.
- Effective problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- To communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and in person, you must have a strong command of the English language.
- 1-3 years of similar experience (an asset)
- Class 5 Drivers License valid in Canada. Must be able to deliver shipments to our fulfillment partner.
Why work at Icy?
- Our progressive environment provides competitive wages.
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Discounts on products we sell and complimentary merchandise.
- Experience with cutting edge e-commerce technology.
We want to hear from you if you're looking for an exciting job with a world-class team. To learn more about the exciting world of vintage, please visit our website at wearicy.com and our Instagram page, @wearicy.
To apply, send your resume and CV to email@example.com. Please include your desired role in the e-mail subject line.