Icy Vintage is Canada’s leading vintage retailer. Since 2016, we've been committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible while shopping online. We offer the best in vintage sportswear, designer, and accessories for men and women. The combination of sportswear and designer is what makes us unique.
The Videographer + Photographer will be responsible for capturing and editing video and photographic content for content initiatives and online digital media.
- Photograph e-commerce still life products.
- Process images and transfer to retouchers to deliver high-quality images for products;
- Maintain an organized database so images can be accessed with ease.
- Knowledge of photographic techniques such as lighting and composition, etc. with a focus on product photography and a keen eye for visual aesthetics
- Style & shoot still life, flat lays, bust form photo content for e-commerce & social platforms
- Shoot and retouch PR product photography
- Manage the testing of seasonal direction for Product Catalogue
- Retouch and edit raw images + video from in-house photoshoots
- 1 to 2 years experience in photo studio setting or e-commerce
- Photography courses or equivalent work experience; • Willingness to work in collaboration with stylists and studio assistants;
- Capacity to photograph a large volume of products under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Capture One, Photoshop and studio equipment required
- Keen interest in product photography
Why work at Icy?
- Our progressive environment provides competitive wages.
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Discounts on products we sell and complimentary merchandise.
- Experience with cutting edge e-commerce technology.
We want to hear from you if you're looking for an exciting job with a world-class team. To learn more about the exciting world of vintage, please visit our website at wearicy.com and our Instagram page, @wearicy.
To apply, send your resume and CV to email@example.com. Please include your desired role in the e-mail subject line.