We've partnered with Route Protection to help you protect your packages.
What is Route Package Protection?
Adding Route Package Protection to your order at checkout means that your order is protected against being lost, damaged, or stolen. In the unfortunate event that you encounter any of these inconveniences, you can report an issue to our team, and we will collaborate with you to ensure you receive the resolution you desire.
Purchased Route Protect and need to file a shipping issue? Please email email@example.com to initiate the claim process.
Reorders: Route will replace the items, but please note that replacements can only be provided depending on in-stock availability. If a product is not in stock, a gift card will be issued for the equivalent value.
What are Route's Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report.
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from the order date.
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from the order date.
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route Package Protection at checkout.
When you add Route Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or store credit within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Package Protection at checkout.
When you add Route Protect at checkout, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder within 1-2 business days.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be delighted to collaborate with you to address the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen, or damaged order?
If you insured your order with Route Package Protection at checkout, you can email us directly at email@example.com, and we'll initiate the claims process for you.
Does Route Package Protection cover stolen items?
Yes! When you protect your orders with Route Package Protection, stolen items are eligible for replacements of the same products or an equivalent value in gift cards when an item is out of stock.